eLearning and Marketing Assistant (Inuktitut)
Part-time position: Inuit eLearning and Marketing Assistant (Inuktitut)
If this posting is still available on www.trustmakers.ca then the position is still open.
Download this posting as a PDF: eLearning and Marketing Assistant23Oct2023
Apply to: email@example.com
Trustmakers™, a division of Rutherford McKay Associates, is looking to hire a part-time eLearning and Marketing Assistant who has an excellent command of verbal and written Inuktitut (Syllabics) and a good command of English to review an eLearning course and participate in the marketing of that course.
The position is for ten hours per week (flexible schedule) at $20/hour for an initial period of four to six weeks. It involves reviewing the new Inuktitut version of our Media Relations and Communications Training eLearning course to ensure the quality of the translation and the functionality of the site are up to our high standards. The person will also participate in the development and implementation of a marketing plan to reach potential course participants across Canada. It will also potentially include communicating with Inuktitut-speaking course participants.
The position is virtual. If, however, the person taking on this role is resident in the National Capital Region, they would also be welcome to work out of facility at 5480 Canotek Park, Unit 5, Ottawa ON (where Montreal Road intersects with Highway 174).
The successful candidate will be asked to sign a confidentiality agreement.
- Excellent command of verbal and written Inuktitut (syllabics)
- Good command of verbal and written English
- Ability to access and navigate a website/eLearning course consisting of videos, exercises, quizzes, readings, and other activities
Considered a plus:
- An interest in, studying, and/or experience related to, the preservation and promotion of the Inuktitut language
- Studying and/or experience with communications, marketing, media relations, elearning, or similar subjects
- Experience living or working in Inuit Nunangat (Nunavut, NWT, Yukon, Northern Quebec, Labrador)
- Ability to work independently while also being a contributing member of a team
Trustmakers™ (Rutherford McKay Associates Inc.) delivers its popular media relations/communications training course across Canada. We currently offer these courses in English and French, in-person, or online via teleconferencing and eLearning. We have a version of the course that is delivered entirely by eLearning (no “live” component). On our www.TRUSTMAKERS.training eLearning platform, this version has course code MRT-SDSP in English and FM-ADAP in French.
We are now in the user testing phase of a new Inuktitut version of the above course. We intend to offer it to our existing clients in Nunavut and Ottawa (including the Government of Nunavut) and other appropriate regions and groups.
Please send a curriculum vitae with a detailed cover letter describing how you meet the mandatory qualifications and any of the criteria under “Considered a plus”.
Send your application as soon as possible. If this posting is still available on www.trustmakers.ca then the position is still open.