Just-in-time Praxis Sessions
TRUSTMAKERS Praxis Sessions are fast, private, focused on your specific needs and an excellent way to warm-up in a realistic and practical way before getting in front of the microphone or standing under the spotlight.
From doing just-in-time practice media interviews, practicing your speech or presentation, getting strategy advice, finding help with plain language or consulting an expert on any other communications-related subject, our just-in-time service is quick, effective and efficient. These service is particularly useful for those who have previously taken one of our full training courses.
You can select from the following one-on-one practice sessions in English and/or French:
- A news media interview with a former or current reporter
- A news conference or scrum with former or current reporter(s)
- A review of a written product such as media lines, news release, backgrounder, speech/presentation, etc.
- A speech, remarks or presentation delivery with professional public speaker/presenter
- A presentation Q&A session with a professional public speaker/presenter
- A parliamentary committee appearance with former committee official
- An “elevator pitch”
Our facilitators are former reporters, media relations experts, public speakers and presenters, plain language advisors, communications strategists, issue managers, speechwriters and other communications professionals.